Pulsonix User Forum

Technical advice from Pulsonix engineers and the wider community.

All Forums
 Help with using Pulsonix
 Schematic Design
 Automatically reopen tabs from previous session

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Upload a file

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cioma Posted - 21 Jul 2016 : 12:27:21
Is there a way to automatically reopen tabs (schematic sheets, symbols, footprints, layouts) from the previous Pulsonix session?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
steve Posted - 25 Jul 2016 : 09:24:15
A log 40967 has been raised for this, however the other option is the Design Browser dockable window which maintains its order and provides further functionality from its context menu.

Pulsonix Assistance
cioma Posted - 22 Jul 2016 : 23:43:40
The only slight issue with the current implementation is that a tab that was active during previous session is moved to the fist place in the tab bar on next restart (even if it wasn't the first one in the previous session). Would it be possible to fix that in future releases?
cioma Posted - 21 Jul 2016 : 13:26:51
Indeed, deselecting this checkbox gives me required behavior for schematic sheets and layout: "Options" > "Display" > "Schematic Drawing" > "Only Open The Last Active Page"
steve Posted - 21 Jul 2016 : 12:59:29
If schematic, PCB and Panel designs are open when the system is closed, they re-open if available on opening the system. This does not work for any library based items. Designs can be opened to View All on opening the system using the option in Options - Display.

Pulsonix Assistance