Pulsonix User Forum

Technical advice from Pulsonix engineers and the wider community.

All Forums
 Help with using Pulsonix
 General
 Wish: save tables state between restarts

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Upload a file

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cioma Posted - 08 Aug 2016 : 11:06:25
There are several places in Pulsonix where data is presented as a table (e.g. Rules Spreadsheet, Differential Pairs Rules etc). At the moment it seems sorting order, selected columns and column order is not saved between restarts (e.g. Rules Spreadsheet table always shows default column set instead of the one set by the user in the previous session). It would be great to have state of the tables saved between restarts.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cioma Posted - 11 Aug 2016 : 09:47:27
Thank you Steve and all Pulsonix guys!
Indeed Pulsonix support is one of the best that I've experienced.
steve Posted - 11 Aug 2016 : 09:15:50
This situation has been corrected in the new release V9.

Pulsonix Assistance
steve Posted - 09 Aug 2016 : 16:58:16
You are correct, I have logged this as 41043.

Pulsonix Assistance
cioma Posted - 09 Aug 2016 : 09:20:28
Further investigation shows that Rules Spreadsheet column arrangement is saved in single screen mode but is not saved in multi-screen mode. Workaround is to use single screen mode to setup columns as necessary and then switch to the multi-screen mode. But it still would be nice to have it fixed.
cioma Posted - 08 Aug 2016 : 17:12:05
Well, it seems I have some problems on my side as it always gets reset here.
steve Posted - 08 Aug 2016 : 16:22:47
Yes, I moved various columns around and their positions were preserved.

Pulsonix Assistance
cioma Posted - 08 Aug 2016 : 16:10:40
And if you try to move the "Complete" column up in the list does it preserve it's position?
steve Posted - 08 Aug 2016 : 14:47:52
As a test on the design files you sent, I went into the column settings of the Rules Spreadsheet via its Edit button and moved the 'Complete' column down to the bottom of the list, then closed the application. On reopen, the 'Complete' column was still where I had moved it to.

Pulsonix Assistance
cioma Posted - 08 Aug 2016 : 14:21:37
Hmm, that's strange as in my case Rules Spreadsheet selected columns and their order gets reset to default after restart.
steve Posted - 08 Aug 2016 : 12:56:35
The column order set within Edit and the row order by column header selection on Rules Spreadsheet dockable window, is saved on exit.

Due to the form and complexity of the Technology, the table states are internally defined.

Pulsonix Assistance