Pulsonix User Forum

Technical advice from Pulsonix engineers and the wider community.

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Help with using Pulsonix
 PCB Design
 How to remove invisible Attribute
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

StefanThiel

Germany
21 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2021 :  14:00:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I have a pcb Design which was imported from Altium and then changed and finalized by my layouting collegue with V11.0.8466.
I have a fresh installed Win10 and when I open the design, an errormessage shows up, that I don't haver Arial font installed, which is used by TextStyle23.
So far so good, I wanted to change or remove that, so I used the find bar and selected TextStyle23.
After that I get a errormessage:
Found items with invisible attributes using text style "TextStyle23"

The report tells me the part that is affected, but as I do not have the Lib, I cannot open the footprint.

How to change this invisible Attribut, or delete it?
best wishes,
Stefan

THIEL

jameshead

United Kingdom
125 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2021 :  14:11:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The easiest and quickest way to fix the warning is to press T or SETUP TECHNOLOGY then select Text Styles, locate the text style and change the font to one that is on your system.

Generally these are often attributes in footprints or schematic symbols that have had a position made in the symbol or footprint, but have then been deleted in the design.

You can go through the footprints and symbols to find them by importing the footprints and symbols on the imported design, into a new library, then going through and "sanitising" it, however on imported designs I typically change the imported styles, somethimes using merge, before importing them into a new library for the imported design, then working from there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: