Pulsonix User Forum

Technical advice from Pulsonix engineers and the wider community.

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Help with using Pulsonix
 Schematic Design
 Export Block Ports
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marco.ruggeri

Italy
67 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2017 :  10:12:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need to export in excel Block Instance - Block Ports.
How can I do?

cioma

125 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2017 :  10:34:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe you could create a report format to export required data to CSV. Or maybe such report format is already available.
Go to Top of Page

marco.ruggeri

Italy
67 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2017 :  10:47:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cioma

I believe you could create a report format to export required data to CSV. Or maybe such report format is already available.



Creating ad hoc report was my first idea or searching an existing one.
However it seems not so simple for this feature ... any suggestion?
Maybe from official Puslonix support any ideas?
Go to Top of Page

steve

United Kingdom
316 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2017 :  13:19:51  Show Profile  Visit steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Using Report Maker, it does give access to Block names, Block instances from a list of Doc Symbols, then from them you can extract the Net Name into a textual file.

What form do you want the CSV to be laid out in?

Pulsonix Assistance
Go to Top of Page

marco.ruggeri

Italy
67 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2017 :  13:30:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve

Using Report Maker, it does give access to Block names, Block instances from a list of Doc Symbols, then from them you can extract the Net Name into a textual file.

What form do you want the CSV to be laid out in?

Pulsonix Assistance



I would like to have same format of Properties: Block Instance - Block Ports i.e.
Number,Name,Pin Type do you think is it possible?
Go to Top of Page

steve

United Kingdom
316 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2017 :  14:22:39  Show Profile  Visit steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think something suitable could be extracted, but I will come back to you with that answer

Pulsonix Assistance
Go to Top of Page

steve

United Kingdom
316 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2017 :  08:38:45  Show Profile  Visit steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A report format is supplied here to achieve what you ask, you can rearrange some of it to give a result how you would like.

Download Attachment: BlockNetsCSV.rff
923 Bytes

Pulsonix Assistance
Go to Top of Page

marco.ruggeri

Italy
67 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2017 :  13:28:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve

A report format is supplied here to achieve what you ask, you can rearrange some of it to give a result how you would like.

Download Attachment: BlockNetsCSV.rff
923 Bytes

Pulsonix Assistance



Ok , I modified your model a little . It works fine
Thank you for the support
Marco Ruggeri
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: